Disclaimer: Square footage and dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly. Rental rates, availability, deposits and specials are subject to change without notice. Minimum lease terms and occupancy guidelines apply. Deposits may fluctuate based on credit, rental history, income, and/or other qualifying standards. Utilities not included; additional taxes and fees may apply and will be disclosed prior to lease signing.
Click the button below to get started and to reserve your appointment to tour our community with one of our leasing team.
Showing 9 most recent reviews.
- Q: What kind of pets do you allow? Do you permit exotic pets?
- A: Both cats and dogs are welcomed, however please keep in mind that breed restrictions do apply. Management's written approval must be obtained for the possession of exotic pets.
- Q: How many pets may I have?
- A: We allow 2 pets per apartment with a maximum weight of 75 lbs.
- Q: Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges to have a pet?
- A: Yes, we have a monthly Pet Rent of $20 per pet, a onetime Pet Fee of $300 for one pet and $600 for two pets.
- Q: What must I bring with me to tour an apartment?
- A: All visitors coming to tour will need to provide us with a valid government issued photo ID such as a valid Driver's License, Passport, State ID or Military ID.
- Q: What are your fees and monthly charges?
Our fees and monthly charges are as follows:
Move in Fees and Deposits:
-Application Fee per application $100
-Administration Fee $175
Security Deposits are $400 for 1 bedroom apartments, $400 for 2 bedroom apartments. The Security Deposit amounts listed here are based on approval, conditions may apply.
- Q: What are the income and credit qualifications?
- A: In order to qualify for your apartment home, you must have approved credit as well as be able to provide proof of income that is equal to or greater than 3 times the rent for the apartment you are applying for.
- Q: What is acceptable "proof of income" to sign a lease?
- A: Acceptable items you can provide for proof of income must be verifiable, such as your last 3 paycheck stubs or the most recent years' tax return.
- Q: What happens if I qualify for an apartment, but my roommate does not?
- A: Unfortunately, only qualified applicants are permitted to live on property.
- Q: Is my security deposit totally refundable?
- A: All deposits are refundable after move out but may subject to charges for damages found during the post move out inspection process performed by the onsite team.
- Q: If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
- A: Yes, you can. During your lease signing you will select one of two lease termination options listed on your Early Lease Termination Addendum. In the event that you do in fact have to break your lease we will use the option that you personally selected during signing for the appropriate termination fees.
- Q: Can I change to a month-to-month lease plan after my first year?
- A: If applicable, you will receive your renewal options approximately 90 days prior to your lease expiring. These options may include rates for month to month lease term.
- Q: What utilities are included in my lease?
- A: Residents pay for their own utilities. You will be billed directly by the provider for Water, Sewer, Trash, Electric and Cable.
- Q: How long is the term of the lease?
- A: Lease terms are 7 months to 14 months based on availability.
- Q: Do you accept leases for short terms?
- A: Yes, 7 months minimum.
- Q: Am I required to have renters insurance?
- A: You are required to have and provide proof of renters' insurance prior to move in. The minimum required liability amount is $100,000; from there you may add on any additional coverages that you feel you may need or want.
- Q: Do you offer furnished apartments?
- A: Furnished apartments are not offered, however we do have a close working relationship with Cort Furniture, who has many different packages and styles for you to choose from. We would be happy to get you in touch with a local representative for Cort who can help furnish your new home.
- Q: Do you offer corporate apartments?
- A: Yes, we offer corporate apartments subject to availability.
- Q: If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
- A: You can email, call the office or use your resident portal to report a needed repair which goes directly to our on-site staff.
- Q: When is my rent payment due?
- A: Rent payments will be due on the first of each month.
- Q: What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
- A: Residents who pay after the 3rd of the month will be charged a late fee.
- Q: Will you accept electronic payments from my bank?
- A: Yes, we do accept electronic payments from your bank.
- Q: Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?
- A: Yes, you may pay your rent through the resident portal after hours, please note that we do not accept payments made by check or money order. We only accept electronic payments or e-money orders.
- Q: There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
- A: Any person not on the lease who is staying in the apartment for longer than 14 days throughout the lease will need to be screened and approved to reside in the apartment.
- Q: Do you have reserved parking?
- A: No, we do not offer reserved parking spaces as there is ample surface parking.
- Q: I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
- A: Motorcycles can be parked in any available standard parking space; we do not offer designated parking specifically for motorcycles.
- Q: My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
- A: Yes, we will need to be notified and if they will be with you for longer than 14 days we will also need to add them as occupants to your lease.
- Q: Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment?
- A: You may install a satellite dish. However, we have specific installation criteria listed on the satellite addendum that must be followed.
- Q: Do you have cable services?
- A: Yes, AT&T U-verse or Comcast provides cable, phone and internet services to all of our residents.
- Q: Does the property have a fitness center?
- A: Yes, we offers a state of the art Fitness Center with a stunning view of the lush grounds and resort-style pool. Our Fitness Center features both weight and cardio equipment.
- Q: Does the property have a swimming pool?
- A: We offer our residents a resort style pool in the area featuring both lounges
- Q: Does the property offer on-site recycling?
- A: Yes, we offer onsite recycling.
- Q: Are gas grills permitted at your property?
- A: Gas grills are not permitted to be used or stored on property, however for the convenience of our residents we feature a beautiful outdoor kitchen and grill area located by the clubhouse and pool.
- Q: Is there any additional storage space available at your property?
- A: No
- Q: Are residents permitted to paint their apartment?
- A: Residents are welcome to paint their apartments, but will need to make arrangements or plan on priming the painted areas before moving out of their apartment. Residents are required to return the apartment over to management in the same condition as received at move-in.
- Q: Will you accept my delivery packages for me?
- A: No, we will not sign for resident packages. We recommend that you schedule delivery when you are home or as an alternative, schedule a delivery to your work location, if available.
- Q: Do you have a list for your Corporate Advantage Program?
- A: We do not currently have a program in place yet.
- Q: Where do I register to Vote?
- A: http://www.dmv.org/fl-florida/voter-registration.php
- Q: How is your property different from the competition?
1) Lake and golf course views
2) Scenic fitness trail
3) Newly renovated
4) Best in location, near retail shopping and stores
No Weight Limit.
Limit 2 indoor pets per apartment. No exotic animals.
Non-refundable pet fee of $300 for the first animal plus $300 for each additional animal.
- Pet Rent
Monthly Rent of $20/pet/month.
- Breed Restrictions
Excluded dog breeds include Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Bull Dog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American or Bull Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chinese Shar-Pei, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Stafford Terrier, Chow, German Shepherd and any mix thereof. Letter required by Certified Veterinarian for proof of breed, weight, and required vaccinations.
Corporate Advantage Program
Register today for our Corporate Advantage Program and your employees will be eligible for all the discounts and perks offered by our apartment community. Simply provide the contact information below and one of our representatives will contact you with more information.
All fields marked "*" must be completed.
Connect Your Utilities
Connect Your Internet, TV, Phone, Electricity and more - It's Fast, FREE and Easy!
Additional Community Amenities
Close to Local Attractions
Additional Apartment Amenities
Stainless Steel or Black Appliance Package
Luxury Plank Flooring
Separate Dining Room
Map & Neighborhood
DIRECTIONS: From I-95 N. Use the right lane to take exit 71 toward Palm Beach Lakes Blvd (West). Use the left 2 lanes to turn onto Palm Beach Lakes Blvd (West). Turn right onto Village Blvd. and continue for approximately 1 mile. The leasing office will be on the right.
Meet Our Staff
- Jorge Hernandez
- Eduardo Lamas
- Jordan Meighen
- Tania Gondesen
- Luis Moya
- Oksana Richards
- Amber Bragg
Assistant Property Manager
Please Click the box below to be redirected to our Authorized and Secure Resident Portal.
Refer A Friend
All fields marked "*" must be completed.
Post A Review
All fields marked "*" must be completed.
Vue at 1400 Luxury West Palm Beach, FL Apartments
Come home to luxury living at Vue at 1400 apartments in West Palm Beach, FL. Our newly renovated one and two bedroom apartment homes feature excellent amenities like ceiling fans, large walk-in closets, and in-unit washers and dryers. Wake up to gorgeous views of the water or the rolling greens of the nearby golf course. Our spacious apartment layouts ensure that you'll have plenty of room to relax. Our pet-friendly West Palm Beach apartment community features a scenic fitness trail to bring greater enjoyment to your morning jog, as well as a refreshing pool and state-of-the-art fitness center. Featuring a convenient Lakeside Green area location, our West Palm Beach apartments are located near City Place, mere moments from Downtown, with easy access to the best retail shopping, grocery stores, and restaurants in the area.
Contact our friendly staff today to schedule a visit and find out why Vue at 1400 apartments in West Palm Beach, FL deserves to be your new home.